Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the day i felt losing my little daughter......

since i back home for short trip, everyday i send my little daughter to her kindergarten but at that time also she crying when we on the way.

today i aslo almost cry as i felt loosing my daughter eventhough she with me. and she is not the first. the other older daughter also done like this last time.but later, it was resolve with time pass through.

didnt i learn something? or i didnt have chance to change it? or i keep continue the same thing eventhough i know already?

i have no definate answer. i already try but things change when its look like i already reconsile with my both daughter one year ago.everythings back to normal and all us have very good relationship.

but the bom drop sometime in february that i had to be away to bosnia. after fighting and fighting with top people, we finally settle for six months but now i realise it was disaster to me now. the remedy is not as easy as i thought. but that what god want for time being.....

i had to fight and fight again for something i lost. and it will be a long,long battle....

to my the other half, please help me...

1 comment:

  1. wow...you are writing in English. Good try bro...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

erti

Dari grup sunnah Thtl : Salaf= moyang, pendahulu, pioneer. Mcm salaf kuala lumpur (peneroka awal KL) Salafussoleh= generasi 1-300 tahun pert...