Friday, March 23, 2012

run and fired

this two or three days are the most stormy and turbulance week since i came to work here.
firstly, it was first time during my twenty years career in managing sub-contractor, they left my site instead of me firing them.the difference was previously i was directly managing them whilst now they being manage by my manager.
what when wrong?
are they too 'manja' now and cannot be screwed?
are they feel that they being bullied by main-con?
are they feel that the work they do now losing?
are my manager didnt give them more place for them to work?

no clue but one thing for sure if i want them back, they will give me hell. hopefully god help me. also my manager dont feel any pain, but i do.

secondly i had to fired and force one of my subcontractor out from my site due to very poor work performance at site. but this stupid subcon feel that all his problem come from us. poor fella and today he start treatened my site staff until we paid them.

another asshole idiot which dont know to respect contract.

erti

Dari grup sunnah Thtl : Salaf= moyang, pendahulu, pioneer. Mcm salaf kuala lumpur (peneroka awal KL) Salafussoleh= generasi 1-300 tahun pert...