Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tak mengaku pulak......

tak mengaku pulak..........

MALAYSIAN INSIDER -
KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 20 — Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor last night dismissed the notion that she is a hidden hand behind her husband, Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s decision-making process as prime minister.

The prime minister’s wife has been a frequent target of government critics and the opposition who allege she has undue influence on the nearly year-old Najib Administration.

“I have not heard about it, but it is not something that I am sensitive of as it is not true. Maybe I am a bit vocal or gregarious... I like to have friends unlike Datuk Najib, who is a bit reserved.

“But it does not mean that since Datuk Najib is a reserved person, I am making the decisions... I am the type, who will voice out my dissatisfaction, but once said, it is done. I do not harbour feelings,” she said in an interview on Hello Malaysia over BernamaTV at Wisma Bernama here Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

erti

Dari grup sunnah Thtl : Salaf= moyang, pendahulu, pioneer. Mcm salaf kuala lumpur (peneroka awal KL) Salafussoleh= generasi 1-300 tahun pert...