Thursday, January 26, 2012

angry

today i want to write something about anger or in malay language 'marah'.
why people got angry?
what made people angry?
who always angry?
where did angry come from?

talk about anger i had to recall myself when i was young how regret i am on what i had done.
i was consider good mum son and cool during school and university days  but change tremendously when i start working in construction contractor environment. this ala mafia world had change me.
even my five days solat cannot help me and even doctor tell me that i will be stroke during i am twenty seven years old!
i even throw chair to poor ummi but i am lucky that she dont even remember that mad day.
even my own boss had been curse by me. let alone my engineers, supervisors, operators and subcontractors.

firstly anger come from my father side of genetics.
second from stress of not enough money and unfinish work.
third from other sacartic people around us.

please do something to avoid fuse in your head blows.

how i manage to handle anger and few years later remain mystery.
after fifteen years i can conclude that prays, reciting quran verses especially yaasin and mathurat and zikr early morning solve the issues.

erti

Dari grup sunnah Thtl : Salaf= moyang, pendahulu, pioneer. Mcm salaf kuala lumpur (peneroka awal KL) Salafussoleh= generasi 1-300 tahun pert...