Sunday, January 30, 2011

31.1.2011 - my financial resolution

today already one month of new year 2011.

i am very happy after few years struggling with managing my own financial, this year i finally manage to complete my own revolutions after so many failures.

first, it already three years since i started to record my daily expenses.
for first time last year i now have complete record of my expenses and investments.

second, i manage to closed one credit card. one more will be cleared by next fews days. and the last one will be cleared by next month.

third, i have complete data of assests and debts for my family to monitor our networth.

lastly, now i have better direction to manage my money and hope to achive financial freedom dream before age of 45.

erti

Dari grup sunnah Thtl : Salaf= moyang, pendahulu, pioneer. Mcm salaf kuala lumpur (peneroka awal KL) Salafussoleh= generasi 1-300 tahun pert...