Tuesday, April 3, 2012

stress, anger and eat

i was so stressfull for last two weeks. its related to work, personal and bla..bla..bla.....
when stress come, anger and mad come together. i lost temper few times during this period.
what should i do?
what i had done previously to manage my stress and anger  was successful. even i lost a little bit, but i didnt do what i had done during my younger days.
EAT and EAT and EAT.
but this week i start eat a lot.
morning rice, lunch rice and night rice which i already stop for long time.
today i saw on paper that eat coklat will reduce stress.
will it? or will increased my obes? no answer. negetive.

some people, when stress loose weight but myself the otherway around.

maybe i need break and my chiqong exercise back 

erti

Dari grup sunnah Thtl : Salaf= moyang, pendahulu, pioneer. Mcm salaf kuala lumpur (peneroka awal KL) Salafussoleh= generasi 1-300 tahun pert...