Friday, November 29, 2013

Bos why scold me

Last year my staff come to me and told I was biased and prefer the other section and didint screw them. My answer that I was with them everyday but only one day with her, so I had to wait one week to show anger.
Last week another staff say almost the same that I am only show anger to certain staff only.

So I realise staff are monitoring whatever boses do but they forget boses also monitor who perform on their work.
Boses have unique character.
Sometimes they screw non performer but sometimes the other way around.

In this world we sometimes dont know which action are right at certain particular time.

erti

Dari grup sunnah Thtl : Salaf= moyang, pendahulu, pioneer. Mcm salaf kuala lumpur (peneroka awal KL) Salafussoleh= generasi 1-300 tahun pert...