Sunday, December 26, 2010

latest health status

today i meet my regular doctor to get my supply medicine and check my latest health status and it turn to be one of happiest moment since one year ago.

every month i get supply of APO-ATENOL 50mg for my blood pressure and APO-ALLOPURINOL 300mg for gout.

my request to stop tablet for gout had been agreed since i manage to reduce gout attack to one last twelve month with control of food.

but my blood pressure reading not convincing even though its little bit better than the last check due to disturbance of sleep.
sleep..??? yes ..sleep.
doctor advise that i need minimum six hour sleep every night to avoid any inconsistent of blood pressure. according to her, heart attack might occur if we are fully fit but not enough sleep.
to be trus for last two weeks when in malacca, i only manage around four hour of sleep only. many things disturb to get enough sleep. this is look very difficult. some ubat batuk every night might get me addicted.

forget about sleep. now about cholesterol and weight.

to my surprise, my cholesterol reading today are 4.58 and below danger level.

and i lost four kilo this time from 110 kg to 106 kg. Arrgghhh......still long way to go.

addition to above, doctor further advise are :-

1. continue take water at 1.5 - 2.0 litre per day ( this one i always fail !!!! )
2. with same amount of meal, distribute from say three time to five times intake
( no idea how to do )
3. start take vegetables before rice
4. when weight start stagnant, exercise will help further

its look i have long way to go next year.

erti

Dari grup sunnah Thtl : Salaf= moyang, pendahulu, pioneer. Mcm salaf kuala lumpur (peneroka awal KL) Salafussoleh= generasi 1-300 tahun pert...